Nraas Woo-hooer & Risky Woo-hoo
ATS Sandy
Sims Daily Darling

Thanks Given: 1,508
Thanks Received: 3,062 in 4,935 posts
Nraas Woo-hooer & Risky Woo-hoo
More questions about the Nraas Woo-hooer, if you use it?
(if you don't use it: it allows automous woo-hoo, risky woo-hoo, ie your Sims might get pregnant without trying for baby, etc.. Great Twallan's mod. Again.)

What are your settings for the risky woo-hoo? Do you replace woo-hoo by risky woo-hoo, do you allow autonomous, do you still use "try for baby"?...

Once, I had "try for baby" autonomous, and ended up with 3 unexpected pregnancies in a sim-week (and I awfully cheated by coming back to a back-up where I had only one pregnancy to handle. :P )

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2011 08:24 PM by ATS Sandy.)
09-09-2011 09:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
TiptoeHappiness
Paperboy

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks Received: 7 in 13 posts
RE: Nraas Woo-hooer & Risky Woo-hoo
I love that mod! What is best about it is how customizable it is once you get it in game. I love that it can allow same sex babies, teen/adult relations, & naturally risky woohoo & how you can even set the strength of regular Try for Baby success rate as well as the one for Risky Woohoo.

& omg at having risky woohoo be autonomous *flails* :O I know someone who did that & ended up with 7 unplanned pregnancies -lol! I think that is what makes the mod go above & beyond all others of it's type before, there is nothing better than an great mod that lets you tweak it to the perfect settings! :D I have woohoo autonomous in my game but I am wayyyyyyy too scared to let risky woohoo happen on it's own! LOLOL! My first generation of my legacy had 10 kids & now with Generation 5 just being born I am just now letting my sim have a 3rd child! I got soooooooo burnt out on non stop popping out kids :P I would be like you & end up rolling back to an older save if I let risky woohoo run free -lolol!

09-09-2011 10:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
KarinL
World Juggler

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks Received: 79 in 436 posts
It's one of the few mods by Twallan that I don't have, but I'm thinking of putting it in. It sounds great.

My Sims get twins a lot, so I'd be scared to have autonomous 'try for baby'. :)

[Image: addict3.gif]
09-09-2011 12:59 PM
Lilymayrose
Sassypants

Thanks Given: 543
Thanks Received: 668 in 983 posts
*sigh*.... s'pose I better go get this one too then Roll

Actually I always wondered about it, with awesomemod I had one of the settings turned on to allow for teen/adult relationships but didn't realise you needed a mod to back it up, and Hal Breckenridge (EA Riverview sim) had just got a job as a cop and been out and about and met what I thought was a YA Betty Simovitch (but was in fact a teen)... chatted her up... then got fired from work, was labeled a pedophile by the game/awesomemod and couldn't get employment anywhere else in town!

Changed my awesome config after that Roll But I wouldn't mind this one, coz sometimes there's a spark between adult/teen or YA/teen and you can't do anything about it. Not sure I'd ever set it to autonomous risky woohoo though - that sounds more like work than fun Nod

[Image: LilysSimanticsHeader600.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2011 05:27 PM by Lilymayrose.)
09-09-2011 05:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
ATS Sandy
Sims Daily Darling

lol @ the 7 unplanned pregnancies. Ouch. A bit too many for me! That's why I'd like knowing players' settings.
I like the idea of being surprised. "Try for baby" works a bit too well. So, I could tweak the setting for "Try for baby" instead...
Yesterday, I had changed the "Risky Woohoo" from 5 to 10% of chance to get a baby, but then my Sims woo-hooed spontaneously 3 times in a row, and I put it back to 5, because at this rate, it would be sure that she'd end up pregnant!

The Woohooer works well with Twoftmamma's Teens mods (registration required to view the thread). This one allows relationships between adults & teens, and it comes in several flavors. I love it because I like imagining some teens crushes on adults, even if adults don't pay much attention to the teen, and it's handy when your teen ages up to, as he can still have a relationship with his teen girlfriend. Now that my Sims have ages, I don't see why a 19 years guy couldn't date with a 18 years old girl. Nod

I didn't know about the AM that prevented your Sim to have a job!

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2011 11:23 PM by ATS Sandy.)
09-09-2011 05:45 PM
Lilymayrose
Sassypants

Thanks Given: 543
Thanks Received: 668 in 983 posts
Neither did I till Hal went all pedo on me!

So I need a teen/adult mod as well as a woohooer mod then... the list goes one lol

Sandy, your link leads me to a*page not found* - I might be pasting it wrong Dunno

[Image: LilysSimanticsHeader600.jpg]
09-09-2011 05:51 PM
ATS Sandy
Sims Daily Darling

I made a typo in the "url" code, it should be all right now. You should arrive on the page where you can choose which one you need (you can only pick one).

What mess in your game we're doing, huh? Hey Baby

09-09-2011 05:57 PM
Rachel
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Thanks Given: 251
Thanks Received: 244 in 470 posts
I like this mod because now Sims don't have to be practically married to get it on. Bring on the one night stands, I say! And the Karma Simtra skill add-on is hilarious. ;)

"What's a Charleston?" Pick Nose
09-09-2011 06:01 PM
KarinL
World Juggler

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks Received: 79 in 436 posts
I'm going to put it into Niua Simoa - but for now I'll probably stay away from the 'risky' stuff, because the town is so full already. :)

[Image: addict3.gif]
09-09-2011 06:04 PM
ATS Sandy
Sims Daily Darling

I haven't tried the Karma Simtra!

09-09-2011 06:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts

website security